Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Real Slut Msn Addys Would It Be Weird For Me To Say Happy Birthday To My Ex Boyfriend?

Would it be weird for me to say happy birthday to my ex boyfriend? - real slut msn addys

for her birthday in April and thought it would be good to say happy birthday
left me, and we remain friends, but if you know the real reason for MSN and deleted everything, and always talk about him, I'm sometimes on the street
things are not very jelous of him and it just runs miss talking to him and the only reason why we actually went with him because he personailty i guess
and since he no sex and other things, and he knew I was a virgin
yer and forgive me, and Stuff
Happy Birthday, but it's nothing to say, rarely
like a few days after removal, and it was more of a group of friends with his friends, not as in not evil against you **** to themselves and to remove
as if I really wanted B4 Age actully went with him
and a bit sad that the gangs forced him to quit and smoking and ****
and now again with the smoking of marijuana is now really worried bout, but still a little girl, how are you coming ***** **** other girls and only 15 have

yer, but it would be funny? WAN It nice to say that I forgive him, etc.
But this is like months from now haha

7 comments:

iplaymus... said...

Usually not even say strangely happy birthday, an ex, but it is immature, I would say it is better not to attract his attention. I hope that someone else and not you.

Chris said...

I totally wouldnt. You can forgive him and everything, but when you talk to him, the old feelings again, or want to talk to him then, of course, that all hell breaks loose. Ive been in your shoes before and told me, Happy B'Day ... It was very strange ... but all depends on your relationship with him. I like to PPL Help talk with me anytime if you need help

Summa Nite said...

Nothing unusual bout mayb nah sayin happy birthday, but only maintained, but happy birthday

Sean said...

May is a little weird because it was only in April, but I say go for it, what's the worst that could happen

charmed_... said...

Yes, that would be werid.

turq said...

I think it would be nice

Sela said...

Leave me alone. Sounds like trouble.

Post a Comment