Friday, January 29, 2010

Free Rsd File Opener Is A Dynatron Sts Machine Avaliable With An Already Implanted Spinal Cord Stimulator?

Is a Dynatron sts machine avaliable with an already implanted spinal cord stimulator? - free rsd file opener

My girlfriend has RSD. After surgery, many doctors have decided to go with a spinal cord stimulator, arms and legs. His legs seem to be in a better atmosphere to be free of pain, the arms are especially in chronic pain. It is oxymorphone and OxyContin to treat pain, but we expect an alternative method. I'm on a machine Dynatron STS for nerve pain. Is this a solution in mind that already have a pacemaker spinal cord?

2 comments:

Loz said...

Hello. His girlfriend should be no problem with this type of unit have in connection with the stimulation of the spinal cord, where they stimulate the nerves at different levels. In any case, if the STS has provided some relief in the arms, but somehow causes disturbances could out of the spinal cord stimulator for short periods for the use of SCS in the arm. I have CRPS / RSD in my arms and legs - I have a pacemaker, spinal cord (and the pump), the intrathecal drugs and have something similar to the STS (if used without success).

My only concern with the STS if it would not tolerate the use of patches to be filled, the electrodes on the skin. I had some problems in terms of sensitivity, even if I do not many of desensitization to work every day. However, the major concern was that the adhesive electrode patches on the skin causes to fester, producing wounds that heal after months.

How do you look for alternatives, or at least complementary medicines (I know how you feel - I take pills that I feel like Ito rattle when I shook!)

In any case, I hope that answers your question, and I really hope that the system with STS test can

Richard C said...

Of course, you can try. These machines were originally developed to determine which patients might benefit from a spinal cord stimulator, not without a process to subject the in their favor. There should be a probationary period with a physiotherapist to help her, or in your office or home. What the promoters of the spinal cord should be no effect on the electrodes are placed on the back and the electrodes are in the skin. Make sure your doctor about them.

Post a Comment