Sunday, January 24, 2010

Antique Atlases In Which Year Did World Geography Change The Most?

In which year did world geography change the most? - antique atlases

One of my friends is a fan of world history and geography of the world (not U.S. history, important!) And I want your old atlas, a copy of the original received as a gift. Well, I found many of them, and I can all years between 1890 and 1939 ... one years in this area, or 50 different options. For a history buff and world geography, atlas year was to give the biggest wow? I would like the card with the most significant changes Watch said today. Choose in what year? Thank you! Please reply as soon as possible, the bookseller auction is 2 days.

1 comments:

Kenneth S said...

Well, I suppose if most of the others are the oldest, and few places have been studied and mapped. I can imagine that 1939 will be much more detailed than the 1890, but a map of the ancient sounds pretty good. I always wanted to buy one of these old ball, so cool

Post a Comment