Friday, December 4, 2009

There Was An Error Verifying The Publishing License For This Page Problem With My Windows Movie Maker? Please Help!?

Problem with my Windows Movie Maker? Please help!? - there was an error verifying the publishing license for this page

He will not play my video. All I can do on the clips and move them, and I can play clips from my collection, but when I try to play the video in the storyboard, just nothing. Not freezing, but not play. I tried to publish an incomplete version, just to see what happened, but it came with an error, can not something like "this movie will be released, please make sure source files are always available. Well, I do not know what happened!

Please help, it is for a school project, which is due on Wednesday. I really, really need to solve this problem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment