Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bridal Guestbook Anybody Get Married Or Getting Married At West Point Cadet Chapel?

Anybody get married or getting married at West Point Cadet Chapel? - bridal guestbook

My friend and I are getting married there forever and I'm mad about the lack of time. Only on Saturday, weddings and every hour. The marriage begins to two hours, but can the guests and the wedding is up to 15 minutes. before 2:00. I fear that people will not arrive in time or that people see me in my dress b4 the ceremony. also how to enter everyone for the guestbook? Those who have success with the schedule and believes that "OK"? Even if you think you will participate in the program and allow us to start late, leave early or come later, have shown very clearly that the timetable for the little justice to the military.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drogkl... obviously you need to learn a bit more about military prior to embarking on your marital journey. I would recommend that you discuss this with your fiance and whomever you know who are desiring that your wedding take place here. Your rant is vague and emotional, and you need to explain exactly what's going on for anyone to give you valid insight.

Post a Comment