Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brain Tumor More Condition_symptoms Brain Tumor?

Brain Tumor? - brain tumor more condition_symptoms

My friend has a brain tumor ... .. MRI is said that more and more ... it is to have more attacks .. loses more of its use in that time .. Your headaches get worse ... My question is ... Ive seen people with cancer and he moves seem to lose too much weight to ... to begin to ill ... My friend did not lose weight to ... Infact, it seems pretty good ... has a brain tumor react the same way as other types of cancer do? If the person loses a lot of weight? or a brain tumor, a person does not seem good, and one day simply to spend more ... I think I only hope that a lot of time ... I'm afraid it can not .... the tumor is growing very quickly now .. Grade 3 ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment