Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Carol Burnett Helen Reddy Angie Baby What Prevents The Carol Burnett Show From Being Released On DVD?

What prevents the Carol Burnett Show from being released on DVD? - carol burnett helen reddy angie baby

I was a fan of the old Carol Burnett show when I was a kid in the 70s. I wish some of these programs to see again in its entirety. But not available on DVD.

My question is: what is said, to prevent the release of these programs on DVD? Are all the royalties to the artists? If someone owns all rights and only release?

Note: My question is not "where to get the DVD, or" available ". I know they're not. I hope that a person familiar with the situation is exactly what prevents these programs get to hear the full DVD treatment for many other programs.

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment