Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Best Professional Camcorder 2009 HELP ME BUY A CAMCORDER...Internal Flash Memory, Internal Flash Drive, Hard Drive, Flash Drive...what It Means?

HELP ME BUY A CAMCORDER...Internal Flash Memory, Internal Flash Drive, Hard Drive, Flash Drive...what it means? - best professional camcorder 2009

I need help buying a video camera.
Money is no problem. (less than $ 2000 I think) ... a compact consumer, not the real professionals.

What am I in a camera
Excellent quality is number one!
much recording time (at least 3-4 hours, because I sacrifice time of the recording quality)
"The ability to know how to download and edit images on your computer (I am that HD-DVD-VHS mini things are better for them, but I'm not necessarily interested, but I'm open to them, or at least a hybrid)
Camera functions worthy of practice (not)
-cool features of the camera (not)
"I want all sorts of things to draw. Children and pets, holidays, landscapes, piano concerts, martial arts, tournaments, night shots, and everything would be the best quality in a non-professional camcorder.

Please tell me what you feel is the best brand
(Canon, Panasonic, etc. ... but I feel that it is not the premium brand is so important ).... I like Canon products, but no big deal

Also plJust tell me the difference in all types of memory used in the title of my

What equipment do I think change my mind?
What should I avoid?

I am particularly pleased to detail the differences between the main categories of video cameras, I selected for my car with your help.

If my question is unclear and want to help us, but you need more information about my use of the camera please email me to talk to tambubblz88@aol.com so that we do.

I have my eye on the S10 Canon VIXIA HF .... I do not know whether this is the best device for me. should be approximately in April 2009 for about $ 1500 are released. But I'm biased, because he and I lke the weapon deceive consumers think more money means better quality .... UR knowledge sharing ... THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment