Sunday, February 21, 2010

Images Of Blue Waffle Disease How Do I Fix A Blue Tint On My Projector?

How do i fix a blue tint on my Projector? - images of blue waffle disease

I recently bought a new bulb for my projector to my old man left, and the old man had a dirty blue color at the edges of the screen and write images in blue, also had a blue color on the screen in general. I thought that changing the bulb, but what else should I replace it? Parameters of its not because I already returned to the factory settings.

1 comments:

MaRTIN said...

The first question I was kind of PJ do you have? (LCD, DLP or CRT)? How do you connect (component, S-Video, HDMI, DVI )??...

There are several possible reasons, is the first thing I would do to see in connection with a "standard" TV, whether the projector and then:

1) If you are using component cables, make sure you are connected securely and with the right color, "at both ends.

2) Can the projector as "the color temperature or the nature of the screen to be adjusted (mine was PureCinema, of course ...).

3) If there is an LCD projector to ensure, that the group are aligned correctly, check the configuration or read in the manual, it should be fairly easy (adapted from me).

4) Again, it is an LCD projector, what could beThe panel or LCD panel sales.

Post a Comment